The Mako range of bicycle locks are super secure and designed to offer reassurance via the Sold Secure rating. The MAKO CN8/900 offers a 8mm Diameter hardened steel integrated ChainLock which is 900mm in length. It also has a hardened steel lock body and the ultra secure 5 pin tumbler lock mechanism, with wo keys provided.
Ultra Strong Bicycle Integrated ChainLock
Security rating is high level 9/10
MAKO CN8/900 - Bicycle Integrated ChainLock
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.
100% Secure online shopping
Industry leading 10-year warranty
Not loving it? We will fix it
90% of orders ship same-dayday