Squire WA300 Wall Anchor
The Squire WA300 Ground or Wall Mount Anchor has a solid 5mm hardened steel construction, it is easy to install and comes completed with security fittings.
It has 37mm x 31mm clearance making it suitable for chains up to 8mm link diameter.
It is powder coated and weather resistant.
: 5mm hardened steel construction Ideal for both internal and external applications.
: Durable powder coating
: Easy to fit
: Supplied complete with security fixings 37mm x 31mm clearance
Wall and Ground Anchor - WA300
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.
100% Secure online shopping
Industry leading 10-year warranty
Not loving it? We will fix it
90% of orders ship same-dayday