The Colossus padlock and chain set is the third strongest of Squire's industry leading padlock and chain set category, and you will be hard pressed to find a stronger and more secure padlock and chain set anywhere. Design from the highest quality materials and boron hardened steel shackle, Squire's padlock and chain sets are widely regarded as the premier choice in securing you motorbike, trailer, generator or similar high value equipment.
If its worth securing, choose Squire and rest assured your equipment is being protected by a reputation built over 240 years and the industry leading 10 year guarantee.
Squire padlock and chain sets have been designed to combine chains with padlocks of a similar security level. There are sets to cover all aspects of securing valuable items both indoors and outdoors. The range includes extremely high security Sold Secure Gold locks for securing expensive motorbikes and bicycles when they are at their most vulnerable. The range is designed to secure all levels of risk encountered at home or business.
Colossus Padlock and Chain Set
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.