The Stronghold SS50CS is a sizeable and robust, high-security, closed shackle hardened steel padlock which is part of the Squire Stronghold range, widely regarded as the world's strongest production padlocks.
The SS50CS padlock is fitted with the new Squire 6 pin locking mechanism and is re-keyable, it can be keyed alike or master keyed. All Squire Stronghold padlocks are tested to the CEN security standards to ensure the highest levels of protection, reliability, and performance.
Stronghold SS50CS Closed Shackle | Boron Hardened Steel Padlock
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.