Solid Hardened Steel Lock Body, Electrophoretic Finish - Excellent Corrosion Resistance, Hardened Steel Shackle, 6 Pin Tumbler Cylinder - Over 250,000 Key Differs, Anti Drill Protection on Cylinder 45mm
Our premium range of super-tough, high security padlocks are tested to CEN standards in-house and approved by independent accreditation bodies LPCB, Sold Secure and Secured by Design. Made in Britain, these padlocks come in a variety of body widths and shackle versions.
Security Rating 7
Sadly, No. We do not do an overriding code on any of our combination products for security reasons.
*** FOR THE CP / VULCAN RANGE ONLY. FOR ANY OTHER RANGES PLEASE CALL 01902 308050***
What we're finding is that some dials are being set slightly off centre.
To check if this is the cause, please follow below procedure:
1. Set the wheels to the combination you have tried setting it to.
2. Push and hold the button at the bottom.
3. While at the same time, use the pin provided and starting from the bottom wheel (closest to the button) and wiggle the wheels slightly left to right.
4. If the wheels stick in place, leave it there and move on to the next wheel above.
5. You will find it will spring open as soon as you have positioned it correctly.
Once you have it in the open position, reset the wheels which are offline.
If this doesn't work you will need to return the padlock to us, we will examine it under our 10-year guarantee.